To be eligible for the LEAF Study you must:
- Be the primary family caregiver of a person who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and lives in their own home or in yours. (Caregivers of persons who live in care facilities do not qualify.)
- Have access to reliable wifi internet, either at home or at another quiet, private location. Video sessions are done via videoconferencing (Zoom) on your own device, or if needed the study can provide a tablet computer. Surveys and home practice can be done on the tablet or on your regular computer or phone.
- Be able to commit to hour-long learning sessions once a week for six weeks, plus home practice and online surveys.
- Live in any state the U.S.A. (We regretfully cannot accept international participants at this time.)
- Have NOT already participated in any LEAF caregiver study (2011-2018)