To be eligible for the LEAF Study you must:
- Be the primary family caregiver of a person who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and lives in their own home or in yours. (Caregivers of persons who live in care facilities do not qualify.)
- Have access to reliable wifi internet, either at home or at another quiet, private location. Video sessions are done via videoconferencing on a tablet computer that the study provides. Surveys and home practice can be done on the tablet or on your regular computer or phone.
- Be able to commit to hour-long learning sessions once a week for six weeks, plus home practice and online surveys.
- Live in any state the U.S.A. (We regretfully cannot accept international participants at this time.)
- Have NOT participated in any other LEAF Study (2011-2018)